Friends are not like elastic bands, you can’t push us to the utmost of limits and expect us to come bouncing back. Can you tell that I’m pissed? Also why would you go to your mother, why not approach me yourself? Is it pride or do you know how utterly ridiculous you’re going to sound.
So beyond over this girl that I basically dedicated my whole life to keeping happy. She tells her m…, sorry, she feeds her mom what she wants her to hear and then makes me look like the bad guy. In the past I have wrong her but I’ve worked tooth and nail to earn her trust and forgiveness. I did nothing wrong. The lies she tells her mom will soon be uncovered if she approaches me because I have so much to say. Do I miss her sometimes? Yes, very much so, but then I think back to what she made me go through and how God awful she made me feel all the time, I am content. Civil is all I will be, people come and go and it was her who chose to go, not I.
history and classics and politics and I think I’ve found my passion
never watch a movie without reading the book, take that as you will
ideally I would be fit, confident, outgoing, easy going, light hearted, talkative, funny I DON’T LIKE THE WAY I AM RIGHT NOW I AM IN A SLUMP I AM MOTIONLESS I HAVE NO DRIVE NO AMBITION I JUST FEEL LOST AND IT SO PAINFUL I WANT TO EXPLODE
humour, why not
1. He is the sartorial lovechild of Prince William and Don “Magic” Juan.
2. He speaks uncompromising truth.
3. Unlike so many men, he’s not afraid of pursuing the interests and hobbies that might be cruelly labeled as “feminine.”
4. The legalities are questionable, but he basically became British royalty.
5. He has produced flawless offspring.
6. His suit game is completely untouchable, even by Roger Sterling.
7. Whether clean-shaven or scruff status, his face remains eminently pinchable.
8. One time, he became Ryan Gosling circa The Notebook for Kourtney.
9. He is…
View original post 243 more words
This whole being lost thing isn’t getting any easier but I have figured something out. I don’t want to collect friends like a commodity, however I have realized my love for people. I love meeting people, I love knowing people but I’m just too damn awkward to do anything with this. My goal however is to make meaningful friendships and keep up with all my friendships and not just collect them idly.