humour, why not
1. He is the sartorial lovechild of Prince William and Don “Magic” Juan.
2. He speaks uncompromising truth.
3. Unlike so many men, he’s not afraid of pursuing the interests and hobbies that might be cruelly labeled as “feminine.”
4. The legalities are questionable, but he basically became British royalty.
5. He has produced flawless offspring.
6. His suit game is completely untouchable, even by Roger Sterling.
7. Whether clean-shaven or scruff status, his face remains eminently pinchable.
8. One time, he became Ryan Gosling circa The Notebook for Kourtney.
9. He is…
View original post 243 more words